|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Licheng Subdistrict (骊城街道)|
|• Total||1,618 km2 (625 sq mi)|
|Elevation||21 m (69 ft)|
|• Density||320/km2 (820/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Funing County (simplified Chinese: 抚宁区; traditional Chinese: 撫寧區; pinyin: Fǔníng Qū) is a district of northeastern Hebei Province, China, located about 30 km (19 mi) to the west of Qinhuangdao, which administers it. As of 2001[update], it had a population of 510,000 residing in an area of 1,646 km2 (636 sq mi).
The district administers 2 subdistricts, 5 towns and 2 townships.
- China National Highway 102
- China National Highway 205
- Beijing–Harbin Railway
- Beijing–Qinhuangdao Railway
- Datong–Qinhuangdao Railway
- G1 Beijing–Harbin Expressway
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：抚宁县 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
|This Qinhuangdao location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|