From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funny Girl may refer to:
- Funny Girl (musical), 1964 Broadway musical with music by Jule Styne, lyrics by Bob Merrill and which starred Barbra Streisand
- Funny Girl (film), 1968 film based on the stage musical
- Funny Girl (soundtrack), the soundtrack album to the 1968 musical film
- Funny Girl (Fiona album), 2005 album by Cantopop artist Fiona Sit
- Funny Girl (novel), a 2014 novel by Nick Hornby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Funny Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.