From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fur refers to the body hair of non-human mammals.
Fur or FUR may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Fur (Archie Bronson Outfit album)
- Fur (Jane Wiedlin album)
- Fur (film), also known as Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
- The Fur, a novel by Nathan Hobby
- Fur (surname)
- Für, a Hungarian surname
- Fur people, an ethnic group of Sudan
- Fur languages
- the Fur language
- Ferric uptake regulator family
- Furin, a protein
- Heraldic fur, a type of heraldry pattern
- Russian Football Union
- a member of the furry fandom
- Furr (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Fur"
- All pages with titles containing "Furry"
- Furs (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.