From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up furnace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Furnaces as a general subject.
- Furnaces used in smelters, including:
- Blast furnace
- Steelmaking furnaces, including:
- Furnaces used to remelt metal in foundries
- Furnaces used to reheat and heat treat metal for use in:
- Muffle furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Furnace, Ceredigion, village in Ceredigion, Wales
- Furnace, Carmarthenshire, village in Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Furnace, California, former settlement
- Furnace, Indiana, small town in the United States
- Furnace, Kentucky
- Furnace, Argyll and Bute, village in Scotland
- Furnace Creek, California, town in Death Valley, California. Lowest census point in the USA.
- Furnace, Virginia
- Furnace, West Virginia
- HMS Furnace, four ships of the Royal Navy
- Furnace (film), a 2006 horror film
- Furnace (Download album)
- Furnace (Keith Hudson album), 1972
- Furnace: Lockdown, series of books by author Alexander Gordon Smith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Furnace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.