Furner, South Australia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||121 (2016 census)|
|Established||11 November 1886 (town)|
23 February 1995 (locality)
|Location||27 km (17 mi) N of Millicent|
|LGA(s)||Wattle Range Council|
- "Search results for 'Furner, LOCB' with the following datasets being selected - 'Suburbs and Localities', 'Government Towns', 'Counties', 'Hundreds', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions', 'Land Development Plan Zone Categories' and 'Gazetteer'". Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Furner". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "District of MacKillop Background Profile". Electoral Commission SA. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- "Federal electoral division of Barker" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- "Monthly climate statistics: Summary statistics Summary statistics COONAWARRA (nearest weather station)". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|