|Comune di Furore|
The fiordo of Furore.
|• Mayor||Raffaele Ferraioli|
|• Total||1.88 km2 (0.73 sq mi)|
|Elevation||250 m (820 ft)|
(31 December 2017)
|• Density||400/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Patron saint||St. Paschal Baylon|
|Saint day||13 August|
The municipality of Furore expands from sea level, where there is the hamlet of Fiordo di Furore, and a little civil parish partly belonging to Praiano named Marina di Praia, up to Agerola (550 meters above sea level). The village is subdivided into 3 districts (contrade): Cicala (Sant'Elia), Ciuccio (Santo Jaco) and Gatta (Sant'Agnelo).
- the so-called fiordo di Furore, in fact a ria created by the Schiato torrent which flows here from Agerola.
- Church of Sant'Elia
- Saint Giacomo Church, with a collection of religious iconography of female Saints.
- Saint Michele Church, with Gothic elements, such as the sharp arch, coexisting with Romanesque figurative decorations.
- The open-air museum of Murals, along the road, painted on the walls of the houses of Furore.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Furore Churches: St Elia, St Giacomo, St Michele". amalfi-coast.com. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Furore.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Furore.|
|This Campanian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|