Jump to navigation Jump to search
Furukawa (古川 or 古河, both meaning "old river") may refer to:
- Furukawa, Gifu, a former town merged into the city of Hida, Gifu
- Furukawa, Miyagi, city located in Miyagi, Japan
- Furukawa Station, JR East railway station located in Ōsaki, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Hida-Furukawa Station, JR Central railway station located in Hida, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Nishi-Furukawa Station, JR East railway station located in Ōsaki, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- JEF United Ichihara Chiba, JR East and Furukawa Electric United
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Furukawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.