Fuse (chocolate bar)
(Promotional relaunch of 100 bars)
|Related brands||List of Cadbury products|
Fuse was a brand of chocolate bar manufactured by Cadbury in the United Kingdom. The product was unusual for being a solid bar of chocolate containing suspended within it nuts, raisins, crisp cereal and fudge pieces rather than having these ingredients simply coated with chocolate.
The bar tested very well in research, with 82% rating it as excellent or very good and 83% proposing to purchase it regularly.
The unusually large marketing campaign was the subject of a documentary by TV Choice Ltd - The Marketing Mix at Cadbury's (1998).
In October 2015, Cadbury launched a Twitter campaign, #CadburyCraveyard, where fans could tweet the hashtag or comment on a qualifying Facebook post for which chocolate bar, out of Fuse or Marble, they wanted to resurrect for Halloween. The bar that proved to be most popular was Fuse, and it was then recreated using the same recipe and ingredients and distributed to 100 randomly selected winners. 
- Cadbury.co.uk case study - product development, undated, accessed 9 July 2007
- Cadbury.co.uk case study - launch strategy, undated, accessed 9 July 2007
- www.tvchoice.uk.com, undated, accessed 9 July 2007
- "Chocolate Bars: Names of Chocolate Bars, Launch Dates, Interesting Facts".
- "Bring Back The Cadbury Fuse Bar Facebook Group".
- "Chocablog: Bring back Cadbury Fuse!".
- "Cadbury is bringing back Fuse or Marble for Halloween".
|This confectionery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|