|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Fushë-Krujë is a town in Durrës County, Albania. At the 2015 local government reform it became a subdivision of the municipality Krujë. The population at the 2011 census was 18,477. The city has gained wider fame due to President George W. Bush's visit on Sunday, 10 June 2007. Fushë-Krujë was also the site of one of Skanderbeg's famous battles. Shote Galica, Albania's Kosovar Heroine, died here in 1927.
Fushë-Krujë is the future site of a cement factory to be operated by Antea Cement Sh.A., a subsidiary of Titan Cement of Greece. - Already in Fushe Kruja is operating Fushe Kruja Cement Factory subsidiary of Seament Group leader in Sea Bulk Shipping that own also Elbasan Cement Factory in Elbasan. It is also the site of an important Bektashi monastery (tekke).
- Law nr. 115/2014[permanent dead link]
- 2011 census results Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine.
- Reuters, Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:27pm BST – Greece's Titan to build cement plant in Albania
- BalkanInsight.com, 25 February 2008. Work Starts On Albania Cement Plant
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Geographic Names. Fushë-Krujë, Albania. UNI-104769 UFI-155360 Archived April 7, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- http://www.kosovapress.com/ks/beta/index.php?cid=1,2,22770[permanent dead link]