From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fusiform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fusiform may refer to:
- Fusiform, having a spindle-like shape that is wide in the middle and tapers at both ends
- Fusiform neuron, a spindle-shaped neuron, tapering at both ends
- Fusiform cell, a cell in botany, or other plant structure is spindle-like and tapers at both ends
- Fusiform, a body shape common to many aquatic animals, characterized by being tapered at both the head and the tail
- Fusiform, a classification of aneurysm
- Fusiform muscle, where the fibres run parallel along the length of the muscle
- Fusiform gyrus, part of the temporal lobe of the brain
- Fusiform face area, a part of the human visual system which seems to specialize in facial recognition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix