|Initial release||November 2005|
|Stable release||5.2.7 / April 14, 2015|
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, UNIX|
FusionReactor is a commercial server monitor developed by Intergral GmbH for monitoring Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss. WebSphere and MongoDB, and in particular Adobe ColdFusion, Railo, Lucee, and Flex Data Services. It has been designed to use less than 1% overhead. Since its initial release in November 2005, FusionReactor has been used by some of the world's largest organizations.
FusionReactor has been implemented as a Java agent, using point cut technology within the J2EE servlet container. The agent enables FusionReactor to instrument any information which is available within the Java container, including CPU, memory, thread information (stack traces) and JDBC calls.
- Gather metrics on what is happening inside servers
- View stack traces to see what is happening to the server at that moment in time
- Resource Graphs to give a visual representation of a resource over time.
- Logs extensive metric data for current and historical analysis
- Crash protection, including notification, combined with server self-healing actions, based on a rules system
- Allows threads to be manually killed
- FR Mobile for iOS and Android.
- Enterprise Dashboard, for monitoring multiple servers in a single window.
All features are documented : http://www.fusion-reactor.com/features
- 2005 : FusionReactor version 1.0
- 2006 : FusionReactor version 2.0
- 2007 : FusionReactor version 2.0.4
- 2008 : FusionReactor version 3.0
- 2008 : FusionReactor version 3.0.1
- 2009 : FusionReactor version 3.5.1
- 2011 : FusionReactor version 3.5.5, 4.0.0
- 2012 : FusionReactor version 4.5.0
- 2013 : FusionReactor version 5.0
- 2014 : FusionReactor version 5.2.5
- 2015 : FusionReactor version 5.2.7
Downloads for the latest version can be obtained : http://www.fusion-reactor.com/download/
- cfTracker - an Open Source CFML server monitor
- Intergral GmbH (2009-07-13). "System Requirements". Archived from the original on 2011-02-03.
- Intergral GmbH (2009-07-13). "Lightweight production server monitoring". Archived from the original on 2011-02-03.
- Charlie Arehart (2008-05-17). "Coldfusion Server Healthcare" (PDF). Archived from the original on 2011-02-03.
- Intergral GmbH (2009-10-22). "FusionReactor 3.5.1 Release Notes and Resolved Issues". Archived from the original on 2011-02-03.