|Initial release||November 2005|
6.2.8 / February 15, 2017
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, UNIX|
|Type||Application Performance Monitoring|
FusionReactor is a developer focused Java application performance monitor developed by Integral GmbH for monitoring Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss. WebSphere and MongoDB, and in particular Adobe ColdFusion, Railo, Lucee, and Flex Data Services. It has been designed to use less than 1% overhead. Since its initial release in November 2005, FusionReactor has been used by some of the world's largest organizations.
FusionReactor has been implemented as a Java agent, using point cut technology within the J2EE servlet container. The agent enables FusionReactor to instrument any information which is available within the Java container, including CPU, memory, thread information (stack traces) and JDBC calls.
- Gather metrics on what is happening inside servers
- View stack traces to see what is happening to the server at that moment in time
- Resource Graphs to give a visual representation of a resource over time
- Logs extensive metric data for current and historical analysis
- Crash protection, including notification, combined with server self-healing actions, based on a rules system
- Allows threads to be manually killed
- FR Mobile for iOS and Android
- Enterprise Dashboard, for monitoring multiple servers in a single window
- Production safe - Production Debugger gives you all the control you need to simply and securely interact with your production environment as issues unfold. The insight it provides will revolutionize how you identify problems
- Production Java Profiler gives incredible insight into which areas of your code need optimizing, so you can fine tune your apps and see performance bottlenecks
All features are documented : http://www.fusion-reactor.com/features
- 2005 : FusionReactor version 1.0
- 2006 : FusionReactor version 2.0
- 2007 : FusionReactor version 2.0.4
- 2008 : FusionReactor version 3.0
- 2008 : FusionReactor version 3.0.1
- 2009 : FusionReactor version 3.5.1
- 2011 : FusionReactor version 3.5.5, 4.0.0
- 2012 : FusionReactor version 4.5.0
- 2013 : FusionReactor version 5.0
- 2014 : FusionReactor version 5.2.5
- 2015 : FusionReactor version 5.2.7
- 2015 : FusionReactor version 6.0.0
- 2016 : FusionReactor version 6.1.0
- 2017 : FusionReactor version 6.2.8
Downloads for the latest version can be obtained : http://www.fusion-reactor.com/download/
- Intergral GmbH (2016-05-30). "System Requirements". Archived from the original on 2016-05-30.
- Intergral GmbH (2013-11-08). "Performance considerations for FusionReactor v5". Archived from the original on 2016-05-30.
- Charlie Arehart (2008-05-17). "Coldfusion Server Healthcare" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2011-02-03.
- "Customers - FusionReactor". FusionReactor. Retrieved 2017-02-17.
- Intergral GmbH (2009-10-22). "FusionReactor 3.5.1 Release Notes and Resolved Issues". Archived from the original on 2011-02-03.