Futsal in the United States
|Futsal in the United States|
|Governing body||US Soccer|
|National team(s)||Men's national team |
Women's national team
US Soccer is the sport's governing body in the United States. Futsal Across America and New York Futsal have become Leaders in Futsal. Leslie Hamer-who represented Falcao in PFL negotiations has taken the lead Globally in representing Coaches and players. Futsal Across America has created developmental Futsal programs for schools,Clubs and the community
- Kay, Bryan (29 November 2016). "Can futsal deliver a world-class US soccer star from the inner city?". Retrieved 21 September 2017 – via www.theguardian.com.
- "Home - U.S. FUTSAL®". U.S. FUTSAL®. Retrieved 2018-11-06.
- "Welcome to the National League of Professional Futsal! - National League of Professional Futsal". www.nlpfutsal.com. Retrieved 2018-11-06.
- Dave, Paresh. "Futsal, soccer in miniature, gains popularity at L.A. parks". Retrieved 22 December 2016 – via LA Times.
- "Here Comes Futsal: Can Indoor Soccer Make it in America Again?". Vice. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Establishing a New Sport Market – Futsal Ready to be "Americanized"". promoovertime.com. 27 May 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- WRAL (9 August 2014). "Futsal growing in popularity locally and globally". WRALSportsFan.com. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Futsal and the Changing Of America". Univision. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Latin American Futsal, Compacted Version Of Soccer Gaining Rapid Popularity In California". CBS. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Investors banking on fast-growing futsal to take off in United States". Four Four Two. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Is Futsal the next frontier of growing soccer in the United States?". thecomeback.com. 25 February 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "About NAFF". North American Futsal Federation. Retrieved 2018-11-06.
|This article related to sports in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|