||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)
Future Listening! is the debut solo album from Japanese electronic musician Towa Tei. It was Tei's first release after his departure from dance music act Deee-Lite.
The album incorporates an array of musical styles, including electronic, bossa nova, trip hop, house, jazz and pop. Produced by Tei, Future Listening! includes collaborations with artists such as Joi Cardwell, Bebel Gilberto, MC Kinky, Hiroshi Takano, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Haruomi Hosono, Toshihiko Mori, Satoshi Tomiie, Yuichi Oki of Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra and Pizzicato Five vocalist Maki Nomiya.
Both "Luv Connection" (featuring Cardwell on vocals) and "Technova" (remixed by Josh Wink) were top-thirty hits on the US Hot Dance Club Play chart in 1995.
The Electric Sitar part on "Son of Bambi" is an interpolation of Richie Havens' song "Something Else Again", replayed by Hiroshi Takano.
- "I Want to Relax, Please!" (Tei)
- "Technova (La em Copacabana)" (Gilberto, Tei)
- "Batucada" (Fujii, Gilberto, Tei, Valle)
- "Luv Connection" (Cardwell, Tei)
- "Meditation!" (Diggs, Tei)
- "Raga Musgo" (Tei)
- "Son of Bambi (Walk Tuff)" (Geary, Mori, Tei)
- "La Douce Vie (Amai Seikatsu)" (Konishi, Nokko, Tei)
- "Obrigado" (Lindsay, Tei)
- "Dubnova (Part 1 & 2)" (Gilberto, Tei)
- Later samples
- "Technova (La em Copacabana)"
- "Technova (La em Copacabana)" & "Dubnova (Part 1 & 2)"