Future Shorts is a short film label based in London. It was founded in 2003. It organizes a monthly short film festival, Future Shorts ONE, that screens short films by filmmakers from all over the world.
The Guardian Guide referred to Future Shorts as "an association that sifts through the world of short film every month so you don't have to" in an article about their participation in the Short Film Weekend of London in 2004. Their program at the festival included films by Chris Morris, Lynne Ramsay, Mike Leigh, as well as Run Wrake. According to Screen Daily, Future Shorts "offers a platform for film-makers in 25 countries."
- "Future shorts launches television service". Screen Daily. 29 September 2007. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Future Shorts ONE international film event at Trackdown". Wentworth Courier. 27 June 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Short Film Weekend (London)". The Guardian Guide. 15–21 May 2004. Archived from the original on 29 September 2011. Retrieved 6 July 2011.
- Wendy Mitchell (12 February 2007). "Future Shorts moves into distribution". Screen Daily. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- Future Shorts Spain & LATAM
- futureshorts@Studio Banana
- Future Shorts website
- YouTube channel of Future Shorts
|This article about a British film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|