|Look up futures in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Futures may mean:
- Futures contract, a tradable financial contract.
- Futures exchange, a financial market where futures contracts are traded.
- Futures (magazine), an American finance magazine.
- Futures (album), a 2004 release by Jimmy Eat World.
- "Futures" (song), a single from the above album.
- Futures (band), a London-based rock band.
- Futures and promises, high-level synchronization mechanisms (programming objects that act as proxies for results not yet determined).
- Futures studies, multidisciplinary studies of patterns to determine the likelihood of future trends.
- Futures (journal), an international futures studies journal.
- Futures of American Studies, a summer institute in American studies at Dartmouth College.
- "Futures", a flash fiction feature in the journal Nature.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Futures.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.