Futures & Foresight Science
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edited by||George Wright|
|ISO 4||Futures Foresight Sci.|
Futures & Foresight Science is an academic journal published by Wiley. The journal publishes articles dedicated to advancing methods that aid anticipating the future. The journal was established in 2019 by Professor George Wright (Editor in Chief), University of Strathclyde, Professor George Cairns (Associate Editor), Queensland University of Technology and Professor Heiko von der Gracht (Associate Editor), Steinbeis University Berlin.
Areas of interest
- Scenario planning
- Delphi method
- Expert judgement in anticipating the future
- Combining group and individual judgements
- Combinations of futures methodologies
- Corporate Foresight
- "Futures & Foresight Science - Wiley Online Library". Futures & Foresight Science. doi:10.1002/(issn)2573-5152.
- "Prof George Wright | University of Strathclyde". www.strath.ac.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "Launch of new journal "Futures & Foresight Science" - Future Orientation". Future Orientation. 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
|This article about an academic journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.