Fuzhou No.1 Middle School
|Fuzhou No. 1 High School
|Fuzhou, Fujian, 350011
People's Republic of China
|Age||15 to 18|
|Average class size||50|
|Houses||5 school houses|
Fuzhou No. 1 High School(Chinese: 福州市第一中学）is a high school in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. It was established in 1817, during the Qing Dynasty, with the name of Fengchi Academies. Throughout its history, the school has been called Quanmin Xuetang, High School of Fujian, and No. 1 High School of Fujian. It is the hardest high school to get into in the Fujian Province, also in the entire Southeast China due to its high requirement on the high school entrance exam test score.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)|
Notable student organizations
- Japanese Language Circle: The first circle founded by students since the school moved to the current campus.
- Muyan Drama Club: The club with the longest history in the school.
- San Mu Choir: The mixed voice choir founded in 2008 won the Silver Diploma-Level VIII in the 6th World Choir Games in 2010.
- Chemistry Club(FICC): A club founded in October 2013, aiming to provide the students who love chemistry a platform to study and exchange ideas together, to develop their scientific spirit of rigorous thought and ability of experimental inquiry, and to strengthen their interest in chemistry. It also helps its tmembers in Chemistry Olympia.
- Fuzhou NO.1 High School Model United Nation Organization(FIMUN): One of he most famous model united nation organizations in Fujian Province. It hosts the Zhengyi MUN and FIMUN every year.
- Fuzhou Sanmu High School - private junior high school offering grades 7-9. Established by No.1 High School.
Coordinates: coordinates according to google maps 26.091707,119.294997