|Look up fuzz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuzz may refer to:
- Fuzz (electric guitar), distortion effects to create "warm" and "dirty" sounds
- Fuzz (band), a garage rock band featuring Ty Segall, Charles Moothart and Chad Ubovich
- Fuzz (Fuzz album), their 2013 debut studio album
- The Fuzz (band), a 1970s American female vocal trio
- The Fuzz (album), their 1970 debut album
- Fuzz (Alice Donut album), 2006 punk album
- Fuzz (Junkhouse album), 1996 rock album
- "Fuzz", a 2007 song by Japanese rock band Mucc
- Fuzz (musician) (born James Robert Lombard, 1952), English singer-songwriter
- Fuzz White (1916–2003), Major League Baseball player
- Calvin "Fuzz" Jones (1926–2010), American electric blues bassist and singer
- Steve Kmak (born 1970), American bassist who formerly played in the heavy metal band Disturbed
- Fuzz Scoota, American underground rapper who performs with D12
- Fuzz Townshend (born 1964), British drummer
- María Fernanda Malo (born 1985), Mexican actress also known as Fuzz
- James "Fuzz" San Giovanni, American musician who performs in Deep Banana Blackout
- Fuzzy (disambiguation)
- Fuzzing or fuzz testing, automated software testing technique
- All pages beginning with "Fuzz"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuzz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.