From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fuzz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuzz is a derogatory slang term for police officers.
Fuzz may also refer to:
- Fuzz (electric guitar), distortion effects to create "warm" and "dirty" sounds
- The Fuzz (band), a 1970s American female vocal trio
- Calvin "Fuzz" Jones (1926-2010), American electric blues bassist and singer
- Steve Kmak (born 1970), American bassist who formerly played in the heavy metal band Disturbed
- Fuzz Scoota, American underground rapper who performs with D12
- Fuzz Townshend (born 1964), British drummer
- James "Fuzz" San Giovanni, American musician who performs in Deep Banana Blackout
- Fuzz (musician) (born James Robert Lombard 1952), English singer-songwriter
- Fuzz, a rock band featuring Ty Segall and Charles Moothart
- Fuzz (Alice Donut album), 2006 punk album
- Fuzz (Junkhouse album), 1996 rock album
- "Fuzz", a 2007 song by Japanese rock band Mucc
Film and television
- Fuzz (film), a 1972 American comedy
- María Fernanda Malo (born 1985), Mexican actress also known as Fuzz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuzz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.