Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fuzz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuzz may refer to:
- Fuzz (electric guitar), distortion effects to create "warm" and "dirty" sounds
- Fuzz (band), a garage rock band featuring Ty Segall, Charles Moothart and Chad Ubovich
- Fuzz (Fuzz album), their 2013 debut studio album
- The Fuzz (band), a 1970s American female vocal trio
- The Fuzz (album), their 1970 debut album
- Fuzz (Alice Donut album), 2006 punk album
- Fuzz (Junkhouse album), 1996 rock album
- "Fuzz", a 2007 song by Japanese rock band Mucc
- Fuzz (musician) (born James Robert Lombard, 1952), English singer-songwriter
- Fuzz White (1916–2003), Major League Baseball player
- Calvin "Fuzz" Jones (1926–2010), American electric blues bassist and singer
- Steve Kmak (born 1970), American bassist who formerly played in the heavy metal band Disturbed
- Fuzz Scoota, American underground rapper who performs with D12
- Fuzz Townshend (born 1964), British drummer
- María Fernanda Malo (born 1985), Mexican actress also known as Fuzz
- James "Fuzz" San Giovanni, American musician who performs in Deep Banana Blackout
- Fuzzy (disambiguation)
- Fuzzing or fuzz testing, automated software testing technique
- All pages beginning with "Fuzz"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuzz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.