|Look up fuzzball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuzzball may refer to:
- Fuzzball (sport), a variation of baseball similar to stickball
- Fuzzball (string theory), an alternative quantum description of black holes
- Fuzzball router, the first modern routers on the Internet
- Fuzzball, a cartoon appearing in the TV series KaBlam!
- A small animal with fur, such as a kitten or ferret
- Fussball (disambiguation)
- Fuzzball MUCK, 1995 online text-based role-playing game
- All pages with a title containing Fuzzball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuzzball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.