Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fuzzball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuzzball may refer to:
- Fuzzball (sport), a variation of baseball similar to stickball
- Fuzzball (string theory), an alternative quantum description of black holes
- Fuzzball router, the first modern routers on the Internet
- Fuzzball, a cartoon appearing in the TV series KaBlam!
- A small animal with fur, such as a kitten or ferret
- Fussball (disambiguation)
- Fuzzball MUCK, 1995 online text-based role-playing game
- All pages with a title containing Fuzzball
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuzzball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.