Gábor Halász (born December 25, 1941 in Budapest) is a Hungarian mathematician. He mainly works in number theory and mathematical analysis, especially in analytic number theory. He is a member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Since 1985, he is professor at the Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest.
- Alfréd Rényi Prize (1972)
- Paul Erdős Prize (1976)
- Tibor Szele Commemorative Medal of the János Bolyai Mathematical Society (1985)
This section includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Ki Kicsoda, 2006, MTI, Budapest.
- Halász's homepage at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- A Magyar Tudományos Akadémai Almanachja, Budapest, 2006.