Gökhan Özoğuz at stage performing with Athena band (2011)
|Also known as||Athena Gökhan|
11 October 1976 |
Fenerbahçe, Kadıköy, Istanbul, Turkey
Gökhan Özoğuz (born 11 October 1976) is the lead vocalist and guitarist of the Turkish ska-punk band Athena. He is the twin brother of fellow band member Hakan Özoğuz, and a founder member of the band. He performs a broad field of music from rhythm and blues to punk rock.
Gökhan Özoğuz is one of the four jury members in the third season of the reality television singing competition O Ses Türkiye aired by TV8, the Turkish version of the television show The Voice.
- Holigan (1992)
- One Last Breath (1993)
- Tam Zamanı Şimdi (1998)
- Mehteran Seferi (EP) (2001)
- Her Şey Yolunda (2002)
- US (2004)
- Athena (2005)
- İT (EP) (2006)
- 100 Şerefli Yıl (EP) (2007)
- Pis (2010)
- Altüst (2014)
- :D (2016)
- MLG (2017)
- O Şimdi Asker, (Athena Gökhan)
- O Şimdi Mahkum, (Athena Gökhan)
- Tramvay, (Gökhan)
- Tatlı Kaçıklar, (visiting actor)
- "O SES TÜRKİYE JÜRİSİ: GÖKHAN & HAKAN". O Ses Türkiye (The Voice Turkey) (in Turkish). Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Karaege, Vefik. "Biography: Athena". AMG. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- Atay, Tayfun (2013-10-11). "'O Ses Türkiye'de Gökhan farkı". Radikal (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- "Gökhan Özoğuz" (in Turkish). Biyografi. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Athena - For Real (Turkey 2004)". Eurovision.tv. Archived from the original on 2015-09-29. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- "O Ses Türkiye Yeni Bölüm İzle 18 Kasım 2013 Pazartesi". Star (in Turkish). 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- Aytuğ, Yüksel (2013-10-12). "Athena Gökhan'a ağıt". Sabah (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- Bağcıbaşı, Bora (2012-12-29). "Athena Gökhan evlendi". HT Magazin (in Turkish). Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Athena Gökhan baba oldu". Hürriyet Kelebek (in Turkish). 2013-07-04. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
with Everyway That I Can
|Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest
(as a part of Athena)
with Rimi Rimi Ley
|This article on a Turkish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|