Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bird's-eye view of the park
|Area||14 hectares (35 acres)|
The park was created in the 1980s on the site of the former Berlin Görlitzer Bahnhof railway terminus. In addition to being a popular green space among Berliners, Görlitzer Park is widely known as a hotspot for purchasing cannabis.
- "Görlitzer Park". Berlin.de. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- Ternieden, Hendrik; Roth, Anna-Lena (September 12, 2013). "Drugs in Berlin: Greens Push Weed Legalization in Park". Spiegel Online. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- Paterson, Tony (7 December 2014). "Kreuzberg: Berlin's hip district becomes a battleground between dealers and gentrification". The Independent. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- "How to buy weed in Berlin". Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- Popp, Maximilian (2013-03-30). "ASYL: Endstation Görli". Der Spiegel. 14. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- Media related to Görlitzer Park at Wikimedia Commons