|Full name||Götene Idrottsförening|
|Head Coach||Rolf Johansson|
|League||Division 3 Norra Götaland|
|2015||Division 3 Västra Götaland, 4th (Season still on going)|
Since their foundation on 24 July 1924, Götene IF has participated mainly in the lower divisions of the Swedish football league system. Following two successive promotions in 2008 and 2009, the club played four seasons in Division 2 which is the fourth tier of Swedish football, as from 2014 Götene IF is playing in Division 3. They play their home matches at Idrottsparken Västerby in Götene.
Season to season
- "Götene IF – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Fotbollsverige.se – Division 2 Västra Götaland". Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Götene IF". Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Västra Götaland - Division 2 – Fotbollsserier 2010 – Fotboll – everysport.com". Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Retrieved 2010-09-29.
|This article about a Swedish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|