Kestane, a village in Gülyalı district
Location of Gülyalı within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Talip Şen (AKP)|
|• District||73.36 km2 (28.32 sq mi)|
|Elevation||0 m (0 ft)|
|• District density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Gülyalı, formerly Abulhayır, is a town and district of Ordu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey, 15 km east of the city of Ordu, towards Giresun. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 10,566 of which 5,245 live in the town of Gülyalı. The district covers an area of 73 km2 (28 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 0 m (0 ft).
The villages of Gülyalı district include Yeniköy, Ambarcılı, Ayrılık, Kestane, Mustafalı, Taşlıçay, and Turnasuyu.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Gülyalı, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- Road map of Gülyalı and environs
- Various images of Gülyalı, Ordu
|This article about a Black Sea Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|