Location of Güneysınır within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ahmet Demir (AKP)|
|• District||321.70 km2 (124.21 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,130 m (3,710 ft)|
|• District density||31/km2 (81/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Güneysınır is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. Karasınır and Güneybağ form the major neighbourhoods of the district. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 24,301 of which 10,217 live in the town of Güneysınır.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Güneybağ, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|