|Game||Defense of the Ancients, Street Fighter V|
|Number of tournaments|
G-League is an esports tournament held in Shanghai, China since 2009. Hosted by Gamefy, the series started out as a seasonal Defense of the Ancients tournament before changing to an annual format in 2012.
From 2009 to 2012, multiple DotA Allstars tournaments were held every year. In 2011, such tournaments attracted hundreds of players and were broadcast live. From 2012 onwards, Gamefy began hosting an annual Dota 2 tournament under the G-League moniker.
G-League 2016 featured a Street Fighter V tournament that was a Premier Event of the Capcom Pro Tour, meaning that the winner of the tournament would automatically qualify for the 2016 Capcom Cup. The tournament was won by Chinese player Zeng "XiaoHai" Zhuojun, beating Kun Xian Ho in the finals.
- "G联赛2011第一赛季落幕 冠军奖金15万". Sina Corp. 2011-06-28.
- "G联赛2011第一赛季总决赛第一天(组图)". Sohu. 2011-06-26.
- "Dota 2 Na'Vi Wins Starladder S8 + DK Wins G-League 2014". Segment Next. 2014-01-20.
- "GOSU富豪榜DOTA2战队年度奖金排行出炉". Sina Corp. 2015-01-28.
- Jurek, Steven (2016-07-10). "XiaoHai secures Capcom Cup berth with victory at G-League". The Daily Dot. Archived from the original on 2016-08-18. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
|This article article related to an esports tournament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|