(Redirected from G-Men)
|Look up G-man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
G-Man (plural G-Men) may refer to:
- G-Man (slang), short for "Government Man", slang for federal law enforcement agents
- G Men, a 1935 Hollywood crime film
- G-Man (Sonny Rollins album), 1986
- G-Man (Rake album), 1996
- G-Man (comics), a comic written by Chris Giarrusso
- G-Man (Half-Life), a character in the Half-Life computer game series who is dressed like a government official
- G-men (magazine), a monthly Japanese magazine for gay men
- New York Giants, a National Football League team nicknamed G-Men
- The Pleazers, a 1960s Australian band originally named G-Men
- G-Men, a reference to a detectives of the Dublin Metropolitan Police force's G Division in early-20th-century Ireland
- Gideon "G-Man" Graves, character from the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series and movie
- G-Man (Stephen Hunter novel), to be released May 16, 2017
- G. Gordon Liddy (born 1930), nicknamed G-Man on his radio show. Liddy was an FBI agent at one time earlier in his life
- Gerald McClellan (born 1967), former American boxer nicknamed "G-Man"
- Monty Sopp (born 1963), professional wrestler known also as "The G-Man"
- Gez Varley, British techno musician and DJ
- Junior G-Men, an American boys club in the 1930s and 1940s, and related radio program, books, and films that promoted the FBI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title G-Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.