|Most recent||Thursday, November 15 - Sunday, November 18 2018|
G-Star(trade) (sometimes also written G*STAR, G★, G★STAR, Korean: 지스타 (Revised Romanization: Jiseuta)) is an annual trade show for the computer and video games industry presented by KOTRA in November. Originally held in the Seoul Metropolitan Area, it was relocated to Busan in 2009.
Being a show focused on the South Korean game market, the show has a large number of online game companies, including local operators NCsoft, Hangame, NHN Entertainment, KakaoGames, Nexon, and Webzen, as well as overseas companies, such as Activision-Blizzard.
|Year||Total Attendees||B2B Attendees||Location|
- GSTAR 2009 | Press Release
- Gamasutra: Simon Lim's Blog - G-Star 2009 Overview: Rules and Regulations
- G-Star 2009: Blizzard Entertainment and MGame for the first time | N4G
- "G-Star 2012 - A Resounding Success - General General Articles". MMORPG.com. Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- "International business exchanges expand at G-Star game show". koreatimes. 2014-11-25. Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- "'Global Game Exhibition G-STAR 2015' Breaking the Record in Its Scale | Business Wire". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- "Mobile sector at forefront of top game expo". koreatimes. 2016-11-20. Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- Official website (English)
|This video game culture–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|