The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
G-Unit Books is an American book publishing imprint started by rapper 50 Cent on January 4, 2007. He launched his G-Unit Books imprint at the Time Warner Building in New York. He also co-wrote The Ski Mask Way, a novel about a small-time drug dealer who attempts to rob his employers. 50 Cent also said he was reading The 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene and is currently working with the author on a book titled The 50th Law, an urban take on The 48 Laws of Power.
- From Pieces To Weight : Once Upon A Time In Southside Queens (Release Date : August 15, 2006)
- Baby Brother (Release Date : January 9, 2007)
- Death Before Dishonor (Release Date : January 9, 2007)
- The Ski Mask Way (Release Date : January 9, 2007)
- Blow (Release Date : July 12, 2007)
- Derelict (Release Date : July 12, 2007)
- Harlem Heat (Release Date : July 24, 2007)
- Heaven's Fury (Release Date : November 20, 2007)
- The Diamond District (Release Date : March 25, 2008)
- Tia's Diary : Deeper Than Rap (Release Date : May 25, 2009)
- The 50th Law (Released : September 8, 2009)
- Dont Fuck Up The #Base (Released : December 25, 2010)
- Playground (Released : November 1, 2011)
- Strong, Nolan (February 1, 2007). 50 Cent to Launch G-Unit Books, Meet Fans Archived 2007-08-23 at the Wayback Machine.. AllHipHop. Accessed May 22, 2007.
- Mirchandani, Raakhee (January 5, 2007). The Merchant of Menace Archived 2008-12-18 at the Wayback Machine.. New York Post. Accessed May 22, 2007.
- Richburg, Chris (6 February 2007). '48 Laws' Author Robert Greene Working with 50 Cent on New Book, QD3 On New Film Archived 2007-08-23 at the Wayback Machine.. AllHipHop. Accessed May 22, 2007.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|