G. Bruce Boyer
G. Bruce Boyer (born 1941) is a journalist who was the fashion editor for Town & Country. Often cited as an authority on men's fashion, he was formerly fashion editor for GQ and Esquire. Before his career in menswear journalism, Boyer studied English literature in Moravian and holds a graduate and master's degree in the subject. He has also worked as an English literature professor for seven years.
- Elegance: A Guide to Quality in Menswear (Norton, 1985)
- Eminently Suitable (Norton, 1990)
- Fred Astaire Style (Assouline, 2004)
- Rebel Style (Assouline, 2006)
- Gary Cooper – Enduring Style (PowerHouse Books, 2011)
- True Style: The History & Principles of Classic Menswear (Basic Books, 2015)
- "5 questions to G. Bruce Boyer". welldressed. January 13, 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-01-24. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
- "Bespeaking of Suits". New York Magazine. February 15, 1988. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- Yate, Martin John (2001). Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions. Kogan Page Publishers. p. 92. ISBN 978-0-7494-3552-3.
- Yardley, Jonathan (September 25, 1985). "Suited for Society". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- Corcoran, Monica (May 16, 2007). "Cannes Slam: Angelina". Variety. Retrieved 2009-01-18.