G. K. Mani
G. K. Mani is, as of 2016[update], the president of Pattali Makkal Katchi and was a member of the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly elected from Mettur constituency in 2006 and twice from Pennagaram constituency, in 1996 and 2001.
- "Election observer must manage Arasu Cable till polls: PMK". The Hindu. 20 March 2016. Retrieved 2016-03-30.
- "Statistical Report on General Election, 1996" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 6. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "G. K. Mani surrenders". The Hindu. 26 November 2002.
- "G K Mani re-elected PMK President". OneIndia.
- "Stalin copying Anbumani’s campaign style: G.K. Mani". The Hindu. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "PMK regrets Ilavarasan's tragic death, says G K Mani". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "PMK leader urges Siddharamaiah to seek stay on Karnataka High Court order". The Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "PMK asks EC to probe into Vaiko allegations". The Decaan Chronicle. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
|This article about a Tamil Nadu politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|