G. Stanley Wilson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
G. Stanley Wilson (1879-1958) was an American architect and builder based in Riverside, California.
He was buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Riverside's first cemetery.
- Arlington Branch Library and Fire Hall (1927-28 renovation), Riverside, NRHP-listed
- United States Post Office (Redlands, California), 201 Brookside Ave., Riverside, NRHP-listed
- Riverside Municipal Auditorium and Soldier's Memorial Building, 3485 7th St., Riverside, NRHP-listed
- Riverside-Arlington Heights Fruit Exchange, 3391 7th St., Riverside, NRHP-listed
- M. H. Simon's Undertaking Chapel, 3610 11th St., Riverside, NRHP-listed
- Corona High School, 815 W. 6th St., Corona, California, NRHP-listed
- Fullerton City Hall (1939-42), 237 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, California, NRHP-listed
- Lake Norconian Club, junction of Fifth and Western Ave., Norco, California, NRHP-listed