|Member of the Sri Lanka Parliament
for Jaffna District
|Succeeded by||K. Srinivasan|
|Died||19 June 1990
Kodambakam, Madras, India
|Political party||Eelam People's Revolutionary Liberation Front|
|Ethnicity||Sri Lankan Tamil|
Veerasingam Ganeshasangari Yogasangari (died 19 June 1990) was a Sri Lankan Tamil militant, politician and Member of Parliament.
Yogasangari and other senior members of the EPRLF were assassinated on 19 June 1990 in Kodambakam, Madras, India. The assassination was blamed on the rival rebel Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- Jeyaraj, D. B. S. (15 June 2008). "Last TULF Leader standing: Sangaree at 75". The Nation (Sri Lanka).
- "Result of Parliamentary General Election 1989" (PDF). Department of Elections, Sri Lanka.
- Parthasarathy, R. (15 July 1990). "A Massacre in Madras" (PDF). Tamil Times IX (8): 9. ISSN 0266-4488.
- Rajasingham, K. T. "Chapter 44: Eelam war - again". Sri Lanka: The Untold Story.
- Jeyaraj, D. B. S. (16 March 2008). "Assassinating Tamil Parliamentarians: The unceasing waves". The Nation (Sri Lanka).
- Subramanian, T. S. (14 August 1999). "Chronicle of murders". Frontline 16 (17). ISSN 0970-1710.
|This article about a Sri Lankan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|