From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from G0 (disambiguation))
G0, G0, G0, or g0 may refer to:
- G0 phase of cell division
- G0 star, a subclass of G-class stars
- Ghana International Airlines IATA airline designator
- Ground zero, sometimes used as an abbreviation to refer to the World Trade Center site of the 9/11 attacks
- Group 0, an alternate name for Group 18 of the Periodic table – the Noble gases
- a hypothetical group in the Periodic table, which would consist of neutronium
- Geometric continuity, notated G0
- Standard gravity, notated g0
- Quantum of conductance, notated G0
- G-Zero world – the term used for the emerging vacuum in international politics in the early 21st Century
- G0, the name of the lowest G note on a musical keyboard.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.