(Redirected from GAR)
|Look up gar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gar is a North American freshwater fish of the family Lepisosteidae.
Gar may also refer to:
- Ctenoluciidae, such as Ctenolucius hujeta
- Halfbeak, such as Arrhamphus sclerolepis
- Needlefish, such as Belone belone
- Blue marlin, also known as "ocean gar"
- Gar, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Gar, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Shiquanhe, Tibet, a town also known as Gar
- Gar County, in the western Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Gar Pond, Florida, United States
- Glycineamide ribonucleotide
- Glutathione amide reductase, an enzyme
- Grand Army of the Republic, a United States Civil War veterans organization
- Garrison Hall, a building located on the University of Texas at Austin campus
- Gar (name), a list of people with the given name, nickname or Tibetan clan name
- Gar (music), a Tibetan form of chanting
- Gar (spear), an Old English word meaning "spear"
- Tambor-class submarine, a United States Navy class sometimes called the Gar class
- USS Gar (SS-206), a submarine which served in World War II
- Gar mine, a large iron mine located in eastern Russia
- Garfield "Gar" Logan, DC Comics superhero Beast Boy
- Gar, a fictional type of human in D.J. MacHale's The Pendragon Adventure
- gar, the ISO 639-3 code for the Galeya language of Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.