(Redirected from GAR)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gar may also refer to:
- Gar, Fars, a village in Iran
- Gar, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Iran
- Shiquanhe, Tibet, a town also known as Gar
- Gar County, in Tibet, China
- Gar Pond, Florida, US
- Glycineamide ribonucleotide
- Glutathione amide reductase, an enzyme
- Grand Army of the Republic, US Civil War organization
- Garrison Hall, University of Texas at Austin
- Gar (name), a list of people with the given name, nickname or Tibetan clan name
- Gar (music), a Tibetan form of chanting
- Gar (spear), an Old English word meaning "spear"
- Tambor-class submarine, US Navy
- USS Gar (SS-206), a WWII submarine
- Gar mine, in Russia
- Garfield "Gar" Logan, DC Comics superhero Beast Boy
- Galeya language of Papua New Guinea, ISO 639-3 code
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.