From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GAR)
|Look up gar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gar is a North American freshwater fish of the family Lepisosteidae.
Gar may also refer to:
- Ctenoluciidae, such as Ctenolucius hujeta
- Halfbeak, such as Arrhamphus sclerolepis
- Needlefish, such as Belone belone
- Gar, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Gar, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Gar County, a county in the western Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Gar (music), a Tibetan form of chanting
- Gar (spear), an Old English word meaning "spear"
- Gar Samuelson (1958–1999), former drummer for metal band Megadeth
- Glutathione amide reductase, an enzyme
- Grand Army of the Republic, a United States Civil War veterans organization
- Gar, a fictional type of human in D.J. MacHale's The Pendragon Adventure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.