GBH (design and advertising agency)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 2012, GBH was ranked 2nd in the UK Top 50 Creative Survey, an annual industry ranking based on three schemes: D&AD awards, Design Week awards and the Creative Review annual. In 2011, GBH was named top design consultancy by the Pencil Rankings, which is based on both the D&AD and The One Club awards.
GBH creates work in graphic design, identity, print, packaging, digital, retail, environment, advertising and online. It has worked with clients such as Eurostar, Mama Shelter, Miss Ko, Yotel and Royal Mail.
The agency frequently collaborates with French designer Philippe Starck, including a 2005 project with Virgin for the Virgin Galactic company brand identity. GBH's work with Puma's brand identity helped the agency to win a D&AD Yellow Pencil in 2004 and three more Yellow Pencils in 2011, as well as a 2012 Design Week award.
- "UK Top 50 at". Designweek.co.uk. 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- Montgomery, Angus (2011-06-17). "Neville Brody awarded D&AD President's Medal as pencils announced | News". Design Week. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- 23 May 2002 (2002-05-23). "GBH to overhaul Eurostar's image? at". Designweek.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- Sean on January 31, 2013 (2013-01-31). "GBH-Mama Shelter at". Formfiftyfive.com. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- "Miss Ko Branding by GBH at". Designboom.com. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- "GBH: yotel branding and signage | My-Architecture.com - Architecture News". My-Architecture.com. 2012-06-26. Archived from the original on 2013-06-29. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- "Professional Awards". Dandad.org. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- 15 December 2005 (2005-12-15). "Starck and GBH put Virgin Galactic Identity into Orbit at". Designweek.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- "D&AD Winners 2011 at". Creativereview.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- Thu, 14 Jun 2012 (2012-06-14). "The 2012 Design Week Award Winners at". Designweek.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-04.