From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GBP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GBP usually refers the ISO 4217 currency code for the pound sterling, the British currency.
GBP may also refer to:
- Gain-bandwidth product, an audio amplification measurement
- Game Boy Player, a Nintendo GameCube to television connector
- Game Boy Pocket, a portable gaming console by Nintendo
- Gastric bypass surgery, a medical operation for obesity
- Generalized belief propagation, an algorithm in graph theory
- Ginger beer plant, a culture of yeast and bacteria used to produce the drink
- Green Bay Packers, a football team in the NFL.
- Guanylate-binding proteins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GBP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.