Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gema or GEMA may refer to:
- GEMA (German organization), a performance rights organisation in Germany
- Gema Records (Gema), a Cuban record label founded by Álvarez Guedes and others in 1957
- Gas and Electricity Markets Authority (GEMA) in the United Kingdom
- Gikuyu, Embu, and Meru Association (GEMA), a Kenyan organisation
- Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A), a gemmology education and qualifications body based in the UK
- Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA)
- Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA), an engine-manufacturing joint venture between Chrysler, Hyundai Motors and Mitsubishi Motors
- Gesellschaft für elektroakustische und mechanische Apparate (GEMA), which produced radar equipment for the Kriegsmarine during World War II
- Gema, Zamora, a town in Spain
- Gema, a Di Gi Charat character
- Gema, a general purpose macro processor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GEMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.