Gema or GEMA may refer to:
- GEMA (German organization), a performance rights organisation in Germany
- Gema Records (Gema), a Cuban record label founded by Álvarez Guedes and others in 1957
- Gas and Electricity Markets Authority (GEMA) in the United Kingdom
- Gikuyu, Embu, and Meru Association (GEMA), a Kenyan organisation
- Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A), a gemmology education and qualifications body based in the UK
- Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA)
- Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA), an engine-manufacturing joint venture between Chrysler, Hyundai Motors and Mitsubishi Motors
- Gesellschaft für elektroakustische und mechanische Apparate (GEMA), which produced radar equipment for the Kriegsmarine during World War II
- Gema, Zamora, a town in Spain
- Gema, a Di Gi Charat character
- Gema, a general purpose macro processor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GEMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.