|Look up GFI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GFI may refer to:
- Gross Fixed Investment, an economic concept
- Government Furnished Information, in engineering
- Ground Fault Interrupter, or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI), a type of residual-current device
- Ground Fault Indicator, a gauge to indicate ground fault within a circuit
- Game Factory Interactive, a Russian-Ukrainian video game developer
- GFI Group, provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution and trading support products to institutional clients
- Global Financial Integrity, a think tank based in Washington, DC.
- Go4It, a children's magazine programme on BBC Radio 4
- Golden Future Institute, school in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The Good Food Institute, a charitable organization advocating plant-based food
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix