From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GFI may refer to:
- Gross Fixed Investment, an economic concept.
- Ground Fault Interrupter, or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI), a type of residual-current device.
- Ground Fault Indicator, a gauge to indicate ground fault within a circuit.
- Game Factory Interactive, a Russian-Ukrainian video game developer.
- GFI Group, provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution and trading support products to institutional clients.
- GFI Software, a computer security software company makers of GFI LanGuard.
- Global Financial Integrity, a think tank based in Washington, DC.
- Go4It, a children's magazine programme on BBC Radio 4.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GFI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.