From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GFL may mean:
- Giulio Fiocchi Lecco, the Italian arms factory Fiocchi Munizioni
- GDNF family of ligands, a family of neurotrophic factors
- Geelong Football League, an Australian rules football league in Geelong, Australia.
- German Football League, an American football league in Germany.
- German Football League 2, a tier-two American football league in Germany.
- Gibraltar Football League, an association football league in Gibraltar.
- Ghana Federation of Labour
- Goldfields Football League, an Australian rules football league in the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
- Grounds for Learning, Scotland's school grounds charity.
- Grounded for Life, an American sitcom.
- The Galactic Football League from Scott Sigler's novel The Rookie
- Galactic Federation of Light
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GFL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.