Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GHB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GHB may refer to:
- gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, a naturally-occurring neurotransmitter and a psychoactive drug
- Glycated hemoglobin
- Gabo d'Hirutho d'Bethnahrin, a militant Assyrian party labeled by the Turkish Government as a terrorist group
- Gerakan Harapan Baru, a political movement in Malaysia
- GHB Records, an American record label
- Governor's Harbour Airport, in the Bahamas
- Great Highland bagpipe, a musical instrument native to Scotland
- Trackpoint, the pointing device between G, H and B keys on some laptops
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GHB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.