|Look up GHB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GHB may refer to:
- gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, a naturally-occurring neurotransmitter and a psychoactive drug
- Glycated hemoglobin
- Gabo d'Hirutho d'Bethnahrin, a militant Assyrian party labeled by the Turkish Government as a terrorist group
- Gerakan Harapan Baru, a political movement in Malaysia
- GHB Records, an American record label
- Governor's Harbour Airport, in the Bahamas
- Great Highland Bagpipe, a musical instrument native to Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GHB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.