From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GHB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GHB may refer to:
- gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, a drug used to treat narcolepsy (a controlled substance in some countries)
- glycated hemoglobin, a form of hemoglobin created during its exposure to high plasma levels of glucose
- Gabo d'Hirutho d'Bethnahrin, a militant Assyrian party labeled by the Turkish Government as a terrorist group
- Great Highland Bagpipe, a variety of bagpipe
- Gerakan Harapan Baru, a political movement in Malaysia
- George H. Bush, 41st President of the United States of America
- Governor's Harbour Airport, an airport in the Bahamas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GHB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.