GHZ or GHz may refer to:
- Gigahertz (GHz), a unit of frequency
- Greenberger–Horne–Zeilinger state, a specific entangled quantum state of three or more particles.
- GHZ experiment, an experiment associated with such a state.
- Galactic Habitable Zone, the region of a galaxy that is favorable to the formation of life
- Green Hill Zone, the first level in Sonic the Hedgehog (1991 video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GHZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.