From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gip or GIP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GIP is an acronym with several possible meanings:
- Get it Pumped
- Government Investment Pool
- Gross Internal Product, another term for Gross domestic product
- The G7/8 Global Inventory Project studied employment in the information economy.
- The Gibraltar pound, the currency issued by the government of Gibraltar.
- Gastric inhibitory peptide (or Glucose-dependent insulinotropic peptide) is a digestive hormone
- In weblog circles, a "Gratuitous Icon Post"
- GIP Railway in West and Central British India.
- GSM Interworking Profile (DECT): a DECT profile allowing GSM handsets to use DECT base stations.
- Global Initiative on Psychiatry
- The Graph isomorphism Problem
- GIP, the ICAO airline designator for the airline Air Guinee Express
- General Intelligence Presidency, the Saudi intelligence agency
- Global Infrastructure Partners, an infrastructure investment private equity firm
- Group interaction parameters, a kind of parameters used in group contribution methods
- General Intelligence Presidency or the Ri'āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-'Āmah (Arabic: رئاسة الاستخبارات العامة) is the primary intelligence agency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Gip, West Virginia
Gip may also refer to:
- The Goan writer Francisco João da Costa (1859-1900), whose pen-name was GIP.
- Gip (or Gyp or Gippy), an informal verb meaning "to leave" or "to betray". It is used in parts of Ireland and the American South.
- To gag in British regional slang. The word is in increasing use, particularly in the East Midlands, and may have originated in Northern England.
- Short for George Gipp, "One for the Gipper"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.