(Redirected from GLAM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GLAM or glam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glam is a shortened form of the word glamour.
Glam or GLAM may also refer to:
- GLAM (cultural heritage), an acronym for galleries, libraries, archives, and museums, the cultural heritage institutions
- Glam.com, a life-style related Web company
- Glam (film), a 1997 experimental drama film
- University of Glamorgan, founded in 1913 and merged into the University of South Wales in 2013.
- Generalized linear array model in statistics
- Moshe Glam (born 1970), Israeli footballer and football manager
- Rami Glam (born 1978), former Israeli footballer
- Glamourina (born 1988), Polish fashion stylist
- Short form of Glamorgan a historic county of Wales and formerly used as a postal abbreviation.
- Glam (album), by Mouse on Mars
- "Glam", a 2010 song by Christina Aguilera from Bionic
- "Glam", a 2014 song by Chuck Inglish from Convertibles
- "Glam", a 1982 instrumental by Icehouse from Primitive Man
- "Glam 25", a 1999 song by Zombie Nation from Leichenschmaus
- Glam (band), a South Korean girl group
- Glam rock, a style of rock and pop music
- Glam metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- Glam punk, a genre that mixes elements of glam rock with protopunk or punk rock
- Glamorgan Cricket Club, first-class county club representing Glamorgan, abbreviated as Glam
- Glamorgan Wanderers, Rugby union team in the county of Glamorgan