|Chancellor||Narayan Das Aggarwal|
|Vice-Chancellor||Durg Singh Chauhan|
|Undergraduates||B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.Pharm, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Postgraduates||M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, MCA, M.Sc|
|Full Time, Part Time|
|Location||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India|
GLA University is a private recognized university approved by the AICTE, located in Mathura Uttar Pradesh, India. GLA University, Mathura is approved and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), NCTE  and Pharmacy Council of India. It has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade.
GLA University was started with the establishment of GLA Institute of Technology & Management offering B.Tech and MCA programs, in the year 1998 by the current Chancellor Shri Narayan Das Agrawal. In the year 1999, MBA program was introduced with 60 seats. It was in 2006 when GLA group of institutions came into existence with establishment of three new institutions, namely GLA Institute of Management, GLA institute of Professional Studies, and GLA institute of Pharmaceutical Research. New courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc. Biotech, B. Pharma were introduces under these institutions. The GLA University, Mathura is managed by GLA Group of Institutions that later, in 2010, grew to become the GLA University through the U.P. State Legislative Act of 2009 (UP Act 21 of 2010).
The Institutes under the university are:
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Applied Science and Humanities
- Institute of Business Management
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Research
- University of Polytechnic
- Faculty of Education
- "Govt. of Uttar Pradesh Letter" (PDF). Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- "Private University". University Grants University. Retrieved 21 Mar 2013.
- "Recognition Letter, NCTE for B.Ed" (PDF). NCTE.
- "Recognition Letter, Pharmacy Council of India" (PDF). Pharmacy Council of India.
- "NAAC gives A grade ranking to GLA University". Amar Ujala. Retrieved 12 September 2017.