From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GLIM (disambiguation))
|Look up glim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GLIM or Glim may refer to:
- Glim, a neighborhood in Alexandria, Egypt
- GLIM (software) (Generalized Linear Interactive Modelling), a statistical software program for fitting generalized linear models
- Jonas Glim, a DC Comics character
- Glim (or glimmer), a reflective device used for cheating in poker or other card games
- Great Lakes Institute of Management in Chennai, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GLIM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.