From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GLP can refer to:
- Gateway location protocol
- German Longhaired Pointer
- Gibraltar Labour Party
- Gibraltar Liberal Party
- Gleichmäßigkeitsprüfung, German for regularity test, a series for street-legal cars held at Nürburgring
- Global Land Project
- Global Leadership Program, an academic program designed to prepare students for overseas colleges at Daewon Foreign Language High School
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), a gut hormone involved in decreased feed intake and increased insulin secretion
- Glucagon-like peptide-2 (GLP-2), co-secreted with GLP-1, potentially linking intestinal growth and metabolism with nutrient intake
- Glycerol facilitator protein
- Good Laboratory Practice (See also GxP)
- Green Liberal Party, a Swiss political party.
- Guadeloupe (ISO 3166-1)
- G9a-like protein - a histone-lysine N-methyltransferase enzyme
- Japaridze's Polymodal Logic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GLP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.