From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GM, Gm, or gm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GM or Gm may refer to:
- Gunner's mate, US Navy rating
- General manager
- Grandmaster (chess)
- Gamemaster or Game Master, a person officiating in a multiplayer role-playing game
Science and measurement
- Geiger–Müller tube or G-M tube, radiation detector
- Genetic modification or Genetically Modified, manipulation of an organism's genome
- Gigametre or gigameter (Gm), one billion metres
- Metacentric height, related to ship stability
- Standard gravitational parameter
- Transconductance, electronic component parameter
- GM, the Unified Soil Classification System symbol for silty gravel
- Gm (digraph)
- RGM-79 GM, a mobile suit series in Mobile Suit Gundam
- General MIDI, a standardized specification for music synthesizers
- George Medal, UK civil decoration for acts of great bravery
- GM chassis or Gusenichnaya Machina, a Russian tracked vehicle chassis
- GM1, a ganglioside in brain biochemistry
- Gram, a unit of mass, correctly abbreviated "g" rather than "gm"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.