Jump to navigation Jump to search
GMAC may refer to:
- GMAC, the General Motors Acceptance Corporation, now Ally Financial
- GMAC Insurance, now National General Insurance
- GMAC Real Estate
- GMAC ResCap (Residential Capital), which includes GMAC Mortgage and online home lender Ditech
- The Graduate Management Admission Council, an international association of business schools
- Galois Message Authentication Code, a type of cryptographic message authentication code
- GMAC, giga multiply–accumulate operations (GMACs: Giga Multiply–ACcumulate operations per second)
- A nickname for Northern Irish professional golfer Graeme McDowell
- The GMAC Bowl, a sponsored game of college level American football, now known as the Dollar General Bowl
- GMA Canada is the Gospel Music Association of Canada (formerly the CGMA)
- The GMAC massacre, a 1990 shooting by James Edward Pough in a car loan office in Florida
- GMAC, Gigabit Media Access Controller. For handling an Ethernet physical transceiver (Ethernet PHY (chip). See also Gigabit Ethernet.
The term, when rendered as G-MAC, can also refer to:
- The Great Midwest Athletic Conference, a U.S. college athletic conference established in 2011 and starting competition in 2012
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.