GMAC may refer to:
- GMAC, the General Motors Acceptance Corporation, now Ally Financial
- GMAC Insurance, now National General Insurance
- GMAC Real Estate
- GMAC ResCap (Residential Capital), which includes GMAC Mortgage and online home lender Ditech
- The Graduate Management Admission Council, an international association of business schools
- Galois Message Authentication Code, a type of cryptographic message authentication code
- GMAC, giga multiply–accumulate operations (GMACs: Giga Multiply–ACcumulate operations per second)
- A nickname for Northern Irish professional golfer Graeme McDowell
- The GMAC Bowl, a sponsored game of college level American football, now known as the Dollar General Bowl
- GMA Canada is the Gospel Music Association of Canada (formerly the CGMA)
- The GMAC massacre, a 1990 shooting by James Edward Pough in a car loan office in Florida
- GMAC, Gigabit Media Access Controller. For handling an Ethernet physical transceiver (Ethernet PHY (chip). See also Gigabit Ethernet.
The term, when rendered as G-MAC, can also refer to:
- The Great Midwest Athletic Conference, a U.S. college athletic conference established in 2011 and starting competition in 2012
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.