GMAC Real Estate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Service You Deserve, People You Trust
|Fate||Acquired by Brookfield Asset Management|
In 2007, GMAC Real Estate ranked 5th in transaction volume among U.S. real estate companies.
The company had 13,000 agents.
- "Canadian company acquires GMAC Home Services". AOL. Bradley Inman. September 30, 2008.
- "Real Living joins GMAC realty unit in merger". The Columbus Dispatch. November 11, 2009.
- "GMAC buys 'BH&G' real estate". AdAge. June 30, 1998.
- "Real Living Merges with GMAC Real Estate". RIS Media. November 11, 2009.
- "Prudential, Real Living brands to be Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices". Bradley Inman. October 30, 2012.